- Foundation of Hortim International spol. s.r.o.
- Hortim International is established with international capital participation of the leading Dutch company De Groot
- Creation of projects for the construction of a computer-controlled warehouse designed to maintain a constant temperature
- Premises of an area of 3 000 m2are constructed equipped with modern facilities for storage and ripening of bananas
- Cargo-Hortim s.r.o., domestic and international transportation company, was established
- Expanding business to the Slovak Republic.
- Opening a branch in Prague.
- Hortim International - Prague
- The Brno facility is expanded to an area of 8 000m2
- The Brno facility is expanded to an area of 15 000m2 with 16 ripening chambers and new packing technology.
- Implementation of a new IS.
- Opening a branch in Ostrava.
- The company receives the prestigious Golden Ducat award, a valuable recognition of high-quality brands (more).
- Expansion of branches in Praha and Bratislava.
- Opening a branch in Karlovy Vary.
- ISO 9001 quality certification (more)
- Expansion of the branch in Karlovy Vary.
- Opening a branch in eastern Slovakia in Košice.
- October 2002 – Hortim International was acquired by Fyffes plc
- Expansion of the branch in Brno with a petrol station
- Expansion of the branch in Brno by 8 000m2 (project completed by the end of 2006)